The US led war against the Islamic State is a big lie. Going after ”Islamic terrorists” is used to justify a military agenda. The Islamic State is a creation of US intelligence. Washington’s “Counter-terrorism Agenda” in Iraq & Syria consists in Supporting the Terrorists.
- Vladimir Putin Marginalized at G20 in Brisbane? – Imagine – Mr. Putin Takes Center Stage
- Ukraine’s President, to the People He’s Bombing: “Go to Hell”
- Rethinking Conspiracy
- The Fall of the Berlin Wall and the Multiplication of Western Walls
- The Siege of Julian Assange is a Farce
- Dismantling the Pro-War Cult. The Myth of the Soldier as Guarantor of Freedom
A war is being fought for control over Western Kurdistan and the northern areas of Syria, The objective is to gain control over the rest of the Syrian Arab Republic and implement regime change in Damascus.
The US-EU sponsored coup in the Ukraine and its conversion from a stable Russian trading partner, to a devastated EU economic client and NATO launch pad illustrate the dangerous vulnerability of the Russian economy and state.
The context was within the intensification of the so-called “global war on terror” and in concert with the pro-military Stephen Harper government’s deployment of warplanes supposedly fighting “the terrorists” of the suddenly-emerging “Islamic State.”